Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Church devotions - A New Book

Today I published my first book for Kindle on Amazon. It’s called “60 Devotions for Church meetings.” It can be used by pastors, church leaders, deacons, elders, teachers, church staff etc as short opening devotions. It can also be used as a two month daily devotions book for individuals.

I’ve used stories from my past experiences, memories from childhood, and pastoral situations from both Scotland and here in the United States. My hope is that the readers and listeners will use them to reflect upon how God has been at work in their own lives.

This may become the first of many. If you would like to view and buy a copy (it’s only $1.99), then check out the following link: http://tinyurl.com/3hw8lg4

Kindle books are not just for Kindles anymore. You can view them on PCs, MACs, IPads, Androids, cell phones and tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment